Spelling words for the week of Sept. 30-Oct. 4
smiling
racing
hoping
hopping
inviting
tasting
competing
confusing
baking
were
Homework
Folder
The folder coming home on Mondays is our
homework folder. It will come home every Monday. On the “Bring Back” side of
the folder you will find a reading homework page and a math homework page that
will take the entire week. Return the folder with the homework on Friday (or
Monday if that works better for you). I will keep it until the next Monday.
If
you have lost your school folder, please let me know and I can get you another
one.
Just for Fun!
Please
send an apple to school. We are going to make a spooky apple- head witch.
Also,
on the back of this newsletter is a list of things we need for our Halloween
Party. If you signed up to donate items, you can send them at any time. I can
store them in my office.